Thank you Ma’am Short Questions & Answers; here in this article we tried to uphold few important short questions and answers from The Prose Thank You Ma’am, which will be very helpful to the students of Class XII of WBCHSE Board.
Class XII (WBCHSE Board)
Thank You Ma’am Short Questions & Answers.
Thank you Ma’am Short Questions & Answers
- What did Mrs. Jones do with the boy immediately after he attempted to snatch her purse?
Ans: Mrs. Jones first kicked the boy, then picked him up by his shirt front and shock him until his teeth rattled.
- Describe the appearance of the boy in Thank You Ma’am?
Ans: The boy was about fourteen or fifteen years, frail and willow-wild wearing tennis and blue jeans.
- Where did Luetta Bates take the boy in the story Thank You Ma’am?
Ans: Mrs. Luetta Bates Washington Jones took the boy to her rented room in a large house.
- Where did Mrs. Jones turn the boy loose?
Ans: Mrs. Jones turned the boy loose in the kitchen in front of the sink.
- Where did Mrs. Jones work?
Ans: Mrs. Jones worked in a hotel beauty shop.
- What were there behind the screen in Mrs. Jones room?
Ans: There were a glass plate and an icebox behind the screen in Mrs. Jones room.
- What do you mean by the word Gonna?
Ans: The word Gonna is the colloquial form of going to.
- What food was offered to Roger as supper by Mrs. Jones?
Ans: Mrs. Jones offered Roger ham, lima beans, cocoa and a piece of cake as dinner / supper.
- What was the price of the cake the boy was given by Mrs. Luella Bates?
Ans: The price of the cake was ten cent.
- Why did Mrs. Jones give Roger ten dollars?
Ans: Mrs. Jones gave Roger ten dollars for buying a pair of blue suede shoes.
- Why did Roger sit on the far side of the room?
Ans: Roger sat on the far side of the room so that Mrs. Jones could see him if she wanted.
- Why did Roger want to go to the store?
Ans: Roger wanted to go to the store as he thought that Mrs. Jones might need something to buy from the store.
- Why did Roger dry his face again?
Ans: Roger dried his face again because he did not know what else he should do then.
- What was Roger afraid of?
Ans: Roger was afraid of jail.
- ‘You a lie’ – who said this and to whom?
Ans: Mrs. Jones said this to Roger when the latter said that he had not intended to take her purse.
- What was the topic of the conversation between Mrs. Jones and Roger at the time of supper?
Ans: At the time of supper Mrs. Jones talked about her job in a hotel beauty shop.
- What did roger want to say to Mrs. Jones when he was leaving her house?
Ans: At the time of leaving the house of Mrs. Jones Roger wanted to say something else other than Thank You Ma’am to Mrs. Jones.
At last thank you for reading the article of Thank you Ma’am Short Questions & Answers completely from www.artsschool.in which will help you, on your upcoming final examination. Show your support by sharing this post/article with your friends and others so that we can provide you more short questions and answers like Thank you Ma’am Short Questions & Answers.
N: B: The article of Thank you Ma’am Short Questions & Answers is made with the help of few experienced teachers and also we have to take some help from few books, so if you have any complain regarding this question and answer feel free to contact us at [email protected] this email address.